Thursday, March 25, 2010

I come home to watch a show, recorded over the weekend, and it just had to be a damn depressing one.

Jogged like a tortoise just now. I don't know. It's just a very depressing period I'm undergoing. Nothing seems to be really bright at the moment.

Work, love life, yada yada..

Occasional meetups with friends(and her) lend some respite. Most days, the drives to and fro work are the only good moments from the otherwise monotonous days. Damn it. I actually feel quite stressed up that I'm taking money from the company but not bringing in revenue. You know, it's like a relac one corner stress. Like you go to an old man half naked sprawled on a bench and ask him "wadsup ah pek?" and he replies "I'm damn stressed".

But anyway, the depressing show I watched is "seven pounds" and it's a really good show, albeit the already mentioned depressing aspect. Well, now that I'm typing this out, it just dawned on me that - Hey, it's okay to just be happy at the moment with someone even if there's no guarantees whatsoever. Ya know, you can plan a very happy future in your head but you never know what's going to happen tmr. So just appreciate whatever comes along everyday. Oh wow, I feel better already. I feel like a gal writing a diary now. What a wuss. I'll blast some trance in my car tmr.

No comments: